Our goal here at Monogram Metal Shop is to offer you the best product and shopping experience possible! Every day we deliver to hundreds of customers across the United States from our Indiana based workshop while striving to provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. We take a lot of pride in the superior quality of the décor we produce and that same attention to detail applies to our shipping department as well.
Every item in our store is handcrafted at our Indiana workshop. Once we receive your order the dedicated team at Monogram Metal Shop create your design through a multi-step production process.
Our typical production time per order is 3-15 business days. This refers to the time it takes once your order is produced and then shipped from our Indiana workshop to your delivery address.
- Step 1: Our Designers ensure your personalized text is adjusted perfectly for a superior quality finished product.
- Step 2: Our skilled Craftsman cut your design with a Fiber Laser with high-grade, America-made 16 gauge steel. Your designs then get a durable, baked on powder coat suitable for all weather conditions.
- Step 3: Our Shipping team then carefully will box your finished designs for safe transit to your desired location.
- Please enter your personalization and punctuation exactly as you would like it on your sign! (Ex. Smith, SMITH, Smith’s, or SMITHS)
- Longer names available upon request. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pictures shown are only examples. Color swatches are shown with each product to help you decide on product color.
- Sizes are calculated from the tallest or widest point.
- All our signs are made of quality, American-made 16 gauge steel.
- Once you place an order, you have up to 12 hours to change any personalization. After 12 hours, all customizations are final.
- We do not accept returns on custom products, but if you have any problems please reach out to us at email@example.com